Caltech's Response to COVID-19
Caltech's first priority is the health and safety of its students, faculty, staff, and community. In consultation and accordance with local public health authorities, Caltech is beginning a phased return to on-campus activities that had been suspended in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
When reporting to campus, all members of the Caltech community are required to:
- Practice physical distancing;
- Follow one-way signage that guides traffic through campus buildings;
- Wear a cloth face covering;
- Perform a self-check for symptoms prior to coming, which includes taking your daily temperature; and
- Use the Caltech COVID-19 Reporting application to affirm that you have been free of COVID-19 symptoms for the preceding 14 days, and to record locations visited for 15 minutes or more on campus during the course of that work day.
As of August 3, Caltech has had a total of 19 reported COVID-19 cases among the campus community, one of which was later determined to be a false positive. Additional information can be found on the 小火箭加速器_极速下载站:2021-10-31 · 今天小编就为大家带来小火箭加速器的相关资讯，小火箭加速器是一款适用于安卓系统的系统类软件APP。 手机加速器独创吹气加速功能，是一款出色的系统优化软件。在本站深受玩家喜爱和下载。要找下载加速器、手机系统加速器、土豆视频加速器等，赶紧下载到手机吧。, which will be updated every weekday by 2 p.m. PDT. Given the growing number of cases in Los Angeles and in California, as well as increased testing availability and frequency, we must be prepared for additional confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Caltech community.
Caltech will continue to work with local public health officials to monitor this situation and expeditiously contact individuals who may be at risk of exposure. The broader community will be updated about Caltech's ongoing response to the pandemic through the Caltech Coronavirus website and through Ion Caltech.
SEE ALL UPDATES